- Full Membership- $45
- Social Membership- $55
- (Social Member must be sponsored by a Full Member)
- Your Key fob and Membership card can be picked up at the bar on or after the Grand Opening
- Grand Opening projected day will be the First week of May 2017
- Your official membership begins on the Grand Opening date
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age
- Membership is good for one year
- To qualify for Full Member status, you must be affiliated with EMS, Fire, Law Enforcement, Dispatch, Public Safety, or Healthcare
- Any questions regarding membership qualification, please email email@example.com
1. Sale of alcoholic beverages is restricted to members, except under circumstances permitted by New York State Liquor Control Board under rules that apply to the clubs license.
2. No minor shall enjoy the facilities of the club except when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
3. No smoking is allowed in the club. Please use designated areas outside.
4. Each member shall be responsible for all damages to the club, building and grounds, caused by the member, family, or his or her guests and failure to reimburse the club within 30 days after notice by the Secretary of such charge, shall be dropped from the membership rolls.
5. All members are under obligation to conduct themselves in a respectable manner at all times during all time spent at the club and property. Please respect fellow members and guests at all times.
6. Members having suggestions or complaints as to the management of the club or facility shall present them in writing to the Board of Directors.
7. Members are responsible for their guests conduct and compliance with house rules at all times.
8. No cameras, video or recording devices may be used while in the club or grounds. Members are responsible for ensuring their guests also abide by this rule. The Club has a strict no press policy. Members will be held accountable if they or their guests disclose or identify any other member or guests who are at the Club in any press or social media including Face book, Twitter, or personal blogs. Similarly, members and guests must refrain from identifying or describing any private hire or member event occurring on Club premises.
9. The Manager in charge where any violation occurs is authorized to take appropriate action to monitor improper conduct in the club; this includes ejection of members and guests.
10. Food or drink is never allowed to be brought into the club without consent of management.
11. No suspended Member or former Member whose membership had been suspended for good cause shall be allowed in the club or attend functions at the club, whether or not he or she is escorted by a member in good standing. A member in good standing who knowingly escorts a suspended member may, at the discretion of the Board of Directors, be subject to sanction.
12. Members and guests will not reprimand staff of the club, it will not be tolerated.
13. No one under the age of 21 is permitted to sit at or stand at the bar.
14. Employees are not permitted to serve alcoholic beverages to anyone who appears to be intoxicated.
15. Club may request proof of age at any time.
16. The club and members shall not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, national origin, religion or gender.
17. Membership renewals are not automatic and are reviewed by the Membership Committee on an annual basis. Membership to the club is intended for persons in professions designated by the Board of Trustees. The decisions of the Membership Committee is final and without appeal.
18. Members are permitted to bring guests and may not separate from their guests or allow their guests to remain in the club when they leave. Members are fully responsible for ensuring their guests follow club rules at all times.
19. Members and their guest must not approach, disturb, or solicit others with whom they are not personally acquainted. Privacy of Members is our priority!!!
20. All members and guests are asked to respect our nearby residents by being quiet when leaving the Club premises or while in the surrounding area.
21. Please do not use the Off Duty logo without written consent by the Board of Trustees.
22. The Club, its servants, and/or agents shall not be liable to any member or guest of a member for any loss damage or injury suffered by them or their property how so ever caused, save in respect of death or personal injury to a member or guest caused by the negligence of the Club, its servants and/or agents. This is not intended to affect any mandatory rights you have under local law that we cannot legally restrict or exclude.
23. Please enjoy yourself at YOUR CLUB.